We are open for the treatment of Orthopaedic cases.
LATEST COVID UPDATE: The rules requiring the wearing of face coverings changed on 19 July. However due to the steep rise in case numbers and track and trace notifications, we still require clients and visitors to wear a face covering and remain socially distanced when entering the building. This should allow us to keep our staff safe and provide an uninterrupted service for you and your pet.
We have implemented measures to reduce the risk of spread of the virus.
- We will email you a registration and insurance payment form prior to your appointment. Please ensure you have signed your forms and emailed the the signed forms back to us before your appointment.
- On arrival, please remain in your car. Do not come into the hospital building, instead telephone the practice to let us know you have arrived.
- Consultations will take place in our car park with you and your pet.
- All post operative care documents will be emailed to you following discharge from the practice. Medication can be posted to you on request.
- You may enter the building to use the toilet facilities, but you must wear a face covering whilst in the building.
Please do not travel to the practice if you or any member of your household have shown signs consistent with infection (high temperature, new persistent cough, loss of sense of taste or smell) in the last 14 days. Please telephone us to discuss this if you are unsure.
For further, up to date information please visit these sites: